St. Mary's Ryken Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Any St. Mary's Academy, Ryken High School or St. Mary's Ryken alumnus or friend may submit a nomination to be considered for the SMR Hall of Fame.
- All nominees, to include coaches and administrators, must have made a significant impact on St. Mary’s Ryken, St. Mary's Academy or Ryken High School athletic programs.
- Athletes and managers are eligible after five years from their graduation date from St. Mary's Ryken. (All alumni are eligible from Ryken High School or St. Mary’s Academy.)
- The nominee has exhibited in his/her life the principals and qualities consistent with the Xaverian values: humility, zeal, compassion, trust and simplicity.
- To be selected for induction, athletes must have made significant contributions on the basis of playing ability, sportsmanship and leadership to their team and school.
- To be selected for induction, coaches must have contributed significantly to the success of school athletic programs and must have contributed to the promotion of sound educational values in their athletes while coaching at St. Mary’s Ryken.
- To be selected for induction, administrators and managers must have made special contributions to the improvement, betterment or best interest of St. Mary’s Ryken, St. Mary's Academy or Ryken High School.