Community Knight Raffle
If you have any questions about the Community Knight Raffle, please contact Ms. Jerrilyn Borneman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-373-4162
- The raffle begins on Monday, November 8.
- The raffle ends on Monday, November 29 at Noon.
- Every member of the SMR community is asked to participate (students, parents, faculty, staff, coaches, family members, community members and neighbors).
- Each $10 raffle ticket will be entered into a drawing for $1,000.
- Ten $1,000 winners will be drawn during a school-wide Mass on December 3.
- Sell your raffle tickets by sharing this web page. Please share the link with your family members and friends. There is a field on the form for ticket purchasers to indicate who referred them so that students or faculty and staff members will receive credit for the ticket sale.
- Fun prizes will be given out weekly as students, faculty and staff sell tickets.
- Weekly prize drawings for students and staff on Tuesdays - November 16, 23 and 30.