All students are required to dress in the full SMR school uniform on their first day. When students arrive on campus, they are to be in full uniform.
Quarter 1 - Casual Uniform (Formal Uniform on Mass Days)
Quarter 2 - Formal Uniform
Quarter 3 - Formal Uniform
Quarter 4 - Casual Uniform (Formal Uniform on Mass Days)
The campus store sells uniform polo shirts, the SMR knight tie, 1/4 zip uniform sweatshirt and gym uniforms. The store is located on the first floor of the Donnie Williams Center.
The SMR Campus Store prices:
- Uniform polo shirts for boys and girls - $35.00
- SMR Ties - $22.00
- 1/4 zip uniform sweatshirt, navy blue for boys and girls - $40.00
The store also carries SMR belts, ID wallets and spirit wear including hooded sweatshirts, sweatpants, t-shirts, shorts, hats and jackets.
- Am I allowed to color my hair at SMR?
- Are boys allowed to have long hair?
- Am I allowed to wear cosmetics?
- Am I allowed to wear jewelry?
- Can boys wear earrings?
- Can I have tattoos at SMR?
- Can my casual shoe contain any color other than white or black?
- What colors should my shoelaces be?
- Can I wear boots when it rains or snows?
- When it is cold outside, am I allowed to wear a hoodie?
- Can I wear sweatpants under my skirt in the winter?
- Can I wear ripped jeans on tag days?