in Alumni Hall
St. Mary's Ryken is pleased to offer your student a dining program for breakfast and lunch. SAGE Dining Services provides a full menu that offers hot breakfast and lunch service daily. A professional chef prepares fresh, healthy choices. SAGE Dining Services is the leading provider of dining services to discerning independent schools nationwide.
My Kid's Spending - My Kid's Spending is an online solution to managing your student's dining account. Through a secure web site parents can:
- View a list of purchases made by their student
- Make electronic payments to the account
- See funds posted to the account within minutes
- The My Kid's Spending website is secure and safe. Transactions made by credit card or electronic check are processed and posted to your student's dining account within a few minutes.
- For best results, MyKidsSpending recommends using the newest version of your Internet browser. If you're unsure if you have the most recent upgrade, please try accessing the site using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or a smartphone/tablet browser.
NEW in 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR:
- All students need to download the MyKidsSpending app to add funds into their dining account.
- Students will use the QR code found in the app on their phone OR iPad to purchase lunch. No cash or checks will be accepted. Siblings may share one account and use the same QR code.
All meals will be Grab & Go Style, including breakfast items. Breakfast items will be available through the vending machines. Sage Dining will have a limited menu and the daily menus will be published on their web site which is accessible through the mySMR portal and Veracross.
Students must abide by all school policies when in the cafeteria. Students are not permitted in the cafeteria during any class or structured time. Students are responsible for leaving their area of the cafeteria clean. Any violation of these policies will result in students cleaning the café after school in addition to demerits being assigned. Sodas and food are prohibited outside of the cafeteria. Extenuating medical circumstances and overlaps in class schedules will warrant some flexibility in this policy.