Winter Uniform - Upper Classmen Boys
- White or light blue long or short sleeved oxford with SMR logo.
- Students may wear a long sleeve article under the oxford shirt
Blazer (11th & 12th)
- Navy blue with SMR seal purchased from official uniform company
- Students may wear any full-zip or full-bottom coat over the blazer when in the cafeteria or when outside of campus building
Tie (11th & 12th)
- Any appropriate tie
- Khaki pants with SMR logo from official uniform store
- Tan, brown, or black Sperry-type shoes
- On inclement days only (rain or snow), winter boots may be worn on campus as well as in our buildings. They do not need to be changed inside our buildings if they are tan, brown, or black in color.
- Sanuks are not permitted.
- Navy blue, black or solid white socks above the ankle
- Brown or black dress belt (solid weave or khaki-canvas or leather)
- Winter Uniform