Fall Learning FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any additional questions, please submit them HERE and they will be addressed during the Zoom meetings on August 3 and 4.
Updated: August 3, 2020
- For my returning student how will virtual learning be the same or be different?
- If parents decide to send their student to campus on their virtual learning days, what can my student expect on those days?
- Will students sign up to come to campus on virtual learning days?
- On Virtual Learning days, are students expected to log-in at specific times?
- What steps did SMR take to ensure that my student can return to campus safely?
- The local public schools are beginning the school year 100% virtual. How is SMR able to open in a hybrid model?
- What will happen if a community member receives a positive COVID-19 test result?
- What steps are being taken to ensure bus safety?
- Will the Knights Watch Team continue to check on students during Hybrid & Virtual Learning?
- How will my child continue to access the Catholic components of their SMR education?
- What Service Learning opportunities are available in during Hybrid and Virtual Learning?
- How will SMR address my student’s documented learning differences?
- How will SMR support our students as they participate in college searches and applications?
- My child is in the Class of 2021 or 2022. How can I make sure that they are meeting their college planning benchmarks and that we are up-to-date with all the changes associated with the pandemic?
- How will SMR encourage and facilitate our students’ internship program goals?
- Athletics are important to my student. What can we expect from SMR regarding the athletic experience and team camaraderie if practices are delayed and competitions are postponed?
- How will SMR provide counseling services to our students?