Students have the opportunity to participate in service activities through club activities or coordinated activities through Campus Ministry.
Ongoing Campus Ministry service projects include:
- Preparing and delivering meals to those less fortunate in our local area
- Through partnerships with local Catholic parishes, supporting the WARM program by preparing meals and a warm place to sleep for the local area homeless during the winter months
- Delivering donated furniture to individuals moving from homelessness to apartments
- Packing "breakfasts to-go" for the homeless in Washington D.C.
- Making Easter cards for residents of the St. Mary's County detention center and Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
- Coastal clean-up
- Preparing and delivering meals to local priests
- Food drives to support local food pantries
- Hat, coat and warm clothing drives
- Among many others!