Sports Physical Packet Checklist
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form - MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 1
- Athletic Consent Waiver Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- Medical History Questionnaire Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- Emergency Contact Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- Concussion Information Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- **Summer/Off Season Athletic Consent Waiver (completed by parent/guardian)
- All physical forms MUST be submitted online via Magnus Health. All forms are accessible to be complete online through Magnus Health webpage and the Physical Form that gets completed by the physician can be also uploaded directly to Magnus Health. Please refer to the instructions below. No paper forms will be accepted.
- Any student that does not have a physical completed and on-file with the St. Mary’s Ryken High School Athletic Department must complete a Pre-Season and Summer Workout Consent Form to participate in any SMR Athletic sanctioned event outside of the sports season (i.e., summer workouts, pre-season workouts, team lifting/conditioning). Please complete the form online through Magnus Health.
The Magnus Health app is available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
The Magnus Mobile app gives you access to your child's Personal Health Records that were submitted to Magnus. You can also submit all of your student's requirements through the mobile app including forms such as Physicals and immunizations as well as complete Electronically Sign Documents.
If you have other athletic related questions, please contact either the coach listed or Fran Foster, Director of Sports Medicine, at firstname.lastname@example.org.