St. Mary's Ryken utilizes a electronic healthy record system for Athletic Forms, medical documentation, and injury tracking called Healthy Roster. All forms for the Physical Packet are completed/submitted on Healthy Roster which is sent directly to the Athletic Department. Healthy Roster can be accessed via computer or mobile app. Parents will get access via an email invite which will guide you in creating your Healthy Roster account. If you do not receive an invite to Healthy Roster, please email Head Athletic Trainer Bailey Clark.
Sports Physical Packet Checklist
(Updated for 2021-2022 School Year)
Below is a list of all the forms required to be completed for the Sports Physical packet. All forms are completed/submitted on Healthy Roster.
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form - MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 1, 2021
- Athletic Consent Waiver Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- Medical History Questionnaire Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- Emergency Contact Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- Concussion Information Form (completed by parent/guardian)
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability (completed by parent/guardian)
- *Summer/Off Season Athletic Consent Waiver (completed by parent/guardian)
*Any student that does not have a physical packet completed and on-file with the St. Mary’s Ryken High School Athletic Department must complete a Pre-Season and Summer Workout Consent Form to participate in any SMR Athletic sanctioned event outside of the sports season (i.e., summer workouts, pre-season workouts, team lifting/conditioning). Please complete the form online through Healthy Roster.
On Campus Physicals
St. Mary’s Ryken High School Athletics and Sports Medicine will be offering sports physicals on campus for a small fee of $20 (exact cash or check made payable to St. Mary’s Ryken High School).
WHEN: Saturday August 1 and Saturday August 8.
TIME: 8 a.m. to Noon for both dates by appointment only. Click here to sign-up for a time slot.
WHERE: Athletic Training Room on Lower Level of the Donnie Williams Center (enter through the main front doors and follow signs down to the lower level).
BRING: A signed permission form (below), a face covering, and a signed COVID-19 Medical History Questionnaire and Waiver of Liability (can also be completed on the Athlete Medical Portal).