St. Mary's Ryken awards merit-based scholarships to incoming freshmen in the areas of academics, leadership, service and fine arts. Merit-based scholarships are four-year scholarships and therefore high school transfer students are not eligible to compete.
The scholarship competition for the class of 2025 was held on January 23, 2021. Thanks to those students who competed in this year's competition! Scholarship decisions will be communicated with admissions decisions in February.
The scholarship award process is very competitive due to the large number of applications received. Please take note of the requirements and also note that there are separate deadlines for financial aid applications and merit-based scholarships. All SMR Scholarship Committee decisions are final and not subject to review or appeal.
- Leadership Scholarship
- Laurie Collins Scholarship
- Blaine Whorl Scholarship
- Community Service Scholarship
- Fine Arts Scholarship: Dance
- Fine Arts Scholarship: Instrumental
- Fine Arts Scholarship: Piano
- Fine Arts Scholarship: Theatre
- Fine Arts Scholarship: Visual Arts
- Fine Arts Scholarship: Vocal
- Presidential Scholarship for Academic Achievement