10 Reasons Why St. Mary's Ryken is Worth Your Investment
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE A
ST. MARY'S RYKEN EDUCATION CAN MAKE FOR YOUR CHILD!
St. Mary's Ryken is committed to providing an affordable high school experience with a focus on individual student success, personal growth and discovery of one's own uniqueness.
As a school community, we are committed to proving to you that by investing in a St. Mary's Ryken education, you are making the right choice for your family and your child's future! The examples below are why we think there is no other choice for your child's high school career!
1. SMR offers a a tradition of academic success combined with the Catholic faith. Over $17 million in scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2019 and students received acceptances from 203 colleges and universities.
2. Each day students are welcomed by faculty and staff who share a strong moral foundation rooted in Xaverian values of compassion, simplicity, humility, trust and zeal.
3. Our Campus Ministry serves as a model for other Catholic schools. Over 250 students a year benefit from the faith formation and spiritual direction program. We offer daily mass and monthly school-wide liturgies and an on-site chapel for daily prayer.
4. We offer a well-rounded athletic program and are a member of the highly competitive Washington Catholic Athletic Conference. Annually, we celebrate championship winning teams and student-athletes who commit to 4-year universities to continue to play their sport in college.
5. A dynamic sense of family and community has become our hallmark. The St. Mary's Ryken community reaches beyond the high school years with students, alumni, athletic teams and faculty maintaining connections for years. This includes a solid alumni network that leads students to networking opportunities and strong friendships beyond high school.
6. Our 4 highly professional school counselors provide concierge college preparation services starting freshman year, and continuing through graduation.
7. Our technology program paved the way for surrounding schools in the state, including a 1-1 iPad program, and Project Lead the Way computer science, cyber security and STEM courses that often lead to internships with local industry experts.
8. The importance of service to others and servant leadership is instilled in our curriculum and practiced daily.
9. Did you know? Graduates from Catholic schools enjoy higher earning potential than public school graduates.
10. Our teaching environment promotes self-discipline, and we instill high expectations for proper behavior on and off of our campus.