- Complete the application through one of our partnering agencies: Cambridge Institute, Educatius, The Nacel Open Door Private School Program, American Homelife International, or International Experience iE USA or receive the password for the online application.
- Pay application fee.
- Submit the following documents:
- Transcripts (in English) from your middle school and high school
- TOEFL, SLEP or iTEP scores (Target scores for TOEFL: 60 for 9th grade; 70 for 10th grade; and 80 for 11th grade)
- Immunization certificate
- Copy of passport
- Proof of funds
- Two letters of recommendation: one from an English teacher and one from a math or science teacher
- Essay introducing yourself
4. Skype interview with the Director of International Programs
After all materials are submitted and interview is completed, student will be contacted with an admissions decision within two to three weeks.